Feb 9, 2013

BLACK AND WHITE.

This is two favourites from Michael Kors Spring 2013 with the color combination.
Two favourites from Tibi Spring 2013

I have never liked wearing black and white together, alone to one outfit. I'd rather not say I don't like the color match, because I love black and white outfits. But somehow I find myself not really fit into them. Maybe it's because of my age, my hair, my skin color? I've had many excuses .. But this season says something special. After all this embellishment and spikes from fall ( god, I've had enough of those) it seems so right to go back to basic, back to black and white.The classic contrast is growing on me. Fine cuts makes it effortlessly fashionable. Looks to be copying is definitely from Michael Kors for everyday chic and Tibi for simple but noticeable statements.

No comments:

Post a Comment