Jun 30, 2013

OUTFIT DU JOUR.





Blouse - HM, Shorts - Hollister, Shoes - Skopunkten (? really old), Bag - Lundbergs

It's been a while since I went on summer break, and I am ever so sorry for not blogging. Although my days haven been full of window shopping, friends- and family gatherings and other things. Today my family decided to get out of the city for some days to relax. This is what I chose to wear, it's so simple and comfortable. Perfect for the first day! I also wore a similar outfit at the party I threw days after we went on break. I had an amazing time and thank everyone who made my birthday celebration cray!
We've also been having a 3-days music festival here. I don't think I've walked as much as I did those 2 days that I went, or had so much fun! The weather weren't so friendly, hence why I ditched the last day. But I got to see, among other artists, Macklemore and Frank Ocean and I am so grateful for it. If you ever get the opportunity to see them perform live, take it!

No comments:

Post a Comment