Oct 2, 2013

DESIGNER SPOTLIGHT: ISABEL MARANT POUR H&M LOOKBOOK.


I'm sure all of you fashionistas have already heard and seen the lookbook of Isabel Marant's collection for H&M, and for you who has been too busy, here it is! I'm sorry (again), for being so busy with school.
I need to say that I am loving the fringed boots and the red pants! I will be sure to catch those two pieces when the collection launches on the 14th of November. Even though bohemian-chic isn't really my type of clothing, there are still notable pieces such as those mentioned above, and to add the coats and bomber jacket. There are a lot of statement pieces, and we know that Marant's aim is to always create comfortable clothing, so it fits perfectly for school (I sound like such a dedicated IB-student, haha)! I will also get her basics such as tops and t-shirts which I think will be in better quality than the usual H&M basics. The pieces are easily put together so you can feel more dressed up, but still sleep in. What can be better?






What do you guys think of this collection? 

No comments:

Post a Comment