Nov 11, 2013

OUTFIT DU JOUR.



Top - JC, Cardigan - Splash, Jeans - JC, Bag - HM
Photography by: Maryam Alabboodi

To be honest this is something I wore a couple of days ago but not posted until now. This was the first time meeting up with my photographer and now dear friend. This is what I wore that day. I wanted to wear something comfortable but also chic because we were meeting up downtown. I opted for this more sporty look with monochromatic palette and boyfriend-jeans. It was also a debut for my wedged sneakers, which I am totally in love with. This is my typical look for when I don't have time to pick something out or when I don't feel like wearing something clustered on my body (like skinny jeans!).
It's cosy and stylish! What's your go-to outfit when in a rush?

No comments:

Post a Comment