Nov 29, 2013

TREND: OFFICE WEAR.

trends




 There is no question about the love for office wear. My love is pure, plain and simple. Therefore I am more than excited for this trend expected this spring! Shirts have been on almost every catwalk of spring/summer14  this fall. Dior introduced us to a work wear side of this trend, but it also blossomed out to a more younger audience with Alexander Wang's amazing work and creativity of making it more playful. Wang's is definitely my favorite. Going for a more chic look one should look at Anthony Vaccarello's and Hermes latest collection for inspiration. One designer worth mentioning is Victoria Beckham, with a sense for work wear I must say I found this collection very interesting. Beckham's collections are all proper and with the competition of this year she has really shown her strong side in a good way. I totally loved the colors and cuts.
What I really love about these types of clothing is how approachable one looks. A shirt can actually make you look more mature and responsible, I find that very comfortable. I hope you like this trend as much as I do, I will be sure to show you how to style it all. Posts for how to get the look will be up in a short time. Until then my readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment