Nov 3, 2013

TREND REPORT: TURTLENECKS.

trend report

1. Zara 2. HM 3. Lindex 4. Uniqlo 5. The Row 6. Bottega Veneta

Crop tops with skinny turtlenecks were in last year but at this time of year the big jumpers are the new "must have". Shown at many catwalks such as The Row, Carolina Herrera, Michael Kors and many more was this high neck. Buy yourself one in one plain color and woups - you have something that will go with almost everything and keep you warm this winter!

I personally love this trend because it will function very well for winter but also if you have a short neck this will make it appear longer as long as the neck isn't too tight (yey for me!). I know we'd all love to have the designer pieces and I don't know about you but my wallet does not hold enough for that. Therefore I have gathered pieces found at the highstreet market and put in some designer pieces. Can you even tell the difference?

No comments:

Post a Comment