Apr 5, 2014

LATEST IN: BURBERRY JACKET.


About 2 weeks ago I found this jacket while strolling around the streets of Stockholm after a debate competition.
I was set on another jacket, but after seeing this one I immediately changed my mind. Unfortunately though, it was sold out in my size and they were not restocking. I made a research but only found it in black and pink. Not being able to sleep (yes, I'm a very emotional person when it comes to these kind of things) led me to stalk the internet even more and luckily 2 days later, I found it on Harrods and hurried to purchase it as there were only 2 left! The delivery came yesterday and I can't wait to wear it. This will look perfect with wedged sneakers, but I'll be sure to grab a pair of brown leather loafers as well, to work a more classic look.



No comments:

Post a Comment