Jul 8, 2014

MY MAKEUP ROUTINE.

my makeup routine


We all love to wear our clothes with pride because we feel confident and represented. However our makeup has a great impact on appearance as well. As much as we'd like to only wear our outfits and then be good to go,  our outfit actually look more appealing if we look slightly better than someone who just woke up.  

A lot of people put everything they have in their makeup drawer on their face before heading out for a casual day. I'd like to advice you guys that less is more in these cases. When heading out for a casual hangout at the mall or for school, I'd like to hide my lack of sleep, it will make me look more approachable. I've always said that I don't wear a lot of makeup but while putting together this, it appears that I do.
1. I start off by washing my face. I've always used Clinique but recently switched it up to Biotherm as I've accepted that Clinique is harsh on my skin. I use a soap, toner and moisturiser. 
2. I use the concealer to cover the purple area under my eyes, red spots around my nose and occasional spot/s. 
2. I sweep powder over to fix the concealer.  
3. I add a little blush at my cheekbones and then some bronzer at the same place. I also drag the brush upward toward my temples. I rapidly sweep the bronzer from the top at my forehead, down to my jawbone.  
4. I add some mascara, but carefully in order to not get excess mascara on. 
I usually also usually have some lip gloss or lip balm throughout the day to keep my lips smooth. 
For night outs or parties I try to put on a better base, using foundation and another concealer. For eyes, I put on a little eyeliner for a cateye effect and occasional eyeshadow (usually brown-smokey).

Products I use:
Concealer: Makeup Store Studio Foundation in the colour Camel
Powder: Givenchy Le Prisme Visage Mat Soft Compact Face Powder
Blush: Mac Powder Blush in the colour Pinch Me
Bronzer: Smashbox Baked Fusion Soft Lights in the colour Baked Starbust
Mascara: Helene Rubinstein Lash Queen Feline in the colour Black

How do you guys do your makeup? Any special product you love?

No comments:

Post a Comment